1. Passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to:
- nationals of the Russian Fed. and their family members;
- permanent residents of the Russian Fed.;
- British nationals and nationals of Cuba, Egypt, Ethiopia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea (Rep.), Maldives, Serbia, Seychelles, Switzerland, Tanzania, Turkey and United Arab Emirates if arriving from their country of nationality;
- residents of Cuba, Egypt, Ethiopia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea (Rep.), Maldives, Serbia, Seychelles, Switzerland, Tanzania, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom if arriving from their country of residency;
- nationals and residents of Belarus if arriving from Belarus (not traveling on flights FV/SU6496);
- nationals and residents of Kyrgyzstan if arriving from Kyrgyzstan (not traveling on flights SU1883 and SU1895).
2. Suspension of e-visa issuance until 31 December 2020.
3. Passengers entering or transiting the Russian Fed. must have a printed medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before arrival. The medical certificate must be issued in Russian or in English. A notarized translation to Russian is accepted.
- This does not apply to nationals of the Russian Fed.
4. Flights from the United Kingdom to the Russian Fed. are suspended until 12 January 2020.
5. Passengers arriving from the United Kingdom are subject to self-isolation for 14 days.
—айт Airlines Inform €вл€етс€ зарегистрированным —ћ», номер —видетельства ЁЋ є‘—77-46317 от 26.08.2011. ¬се права защищены и охран€ютс€ законом. »спользование материалов сайта без разрешени€ не допускаетс€.